Hello and Welcome to MyCherryPie,
I am Gail and MyCherryPie has been my own jewellery brand for a few years now but recently it has expanded and become an Award Winning Destination Handmade Lifestyle Store both Online and on the High Street, which now includes a range of gift and homeware products from over 20 UK based Makers.
We are based in Kirkcaldy which is a coastal town on the East coast of Scotland.I would like to share some of my thoughts on my business and what I feel is important to the ethos behind the growth of Mycherrypie.
- To promote integrity in quality and design of handmade goods and products.
- Highlight diversity of small scale production and design led creative businesses in the UK.
- A destination for gifts made with love and care to give to those you love and care for – including yourself.
- Beautiful well crafted pieces to warm your soul, curated for you to encourage happiness and well being.
- Support independant shops, encourage artists, treat yourself, give back to your community.
- A well chosen collection of beautiful handmade gifts to warm your soul and bring a smile to their makers.
- Celebrate and support handmade craft.
- Not a market place but a well chosen and curated collection of quality handmade gifts.
- Promoting quality craft both on and off the High Street.
- Celebrating the cycle of creativity highlighting ethical and fair trade businesses.
My Cherry Pie is an honest and compassionate company. There are no flashlights or manipulative nonsense. In todays climate customers want a transparent and reliable product and service that is of exceptional quality at a Fair Price.
The integrity of my business is paramount to me, and I try to ensure that every area from design, quality of materials, packaging, after sales support is as good as I can possibly make it. I want my customers expectations to be surpassed on every level.
Cherish the Small things